LPCANC - SEAHEC Present the 2nd Annual
Wilmington, April 1
9am - 4:15pm
Registration opens at 8:45am
Presented in partnership with LPCANC & South East AHEC (SEAHEC)
Early Registration | Member : $80.00 (Expires on 3/1/2016) $110
Early Registration | Non-Member: $110.00 (Expires on 3/1/2016) $125
We apologize; the Military track is sold out! If you would like to be wait-listed, please click here! We will also use the wait-list to determine if another session should be offered.
Requirement for CCMC: Must be LPC, LPCA, or LPCS
Students:No Credit Offered: $25.00 - Students may register for the Anxiety Track only
Students - Please Note: If you wish to take the Anxiety track and earn continuing education credits, you must register at regular rate.
This regional micro-conference offers two distinct tracks.
Military - Track 1: This fulfills the face-to-face training requirement for the Certified Clinical Military Counselor, which is an orientation to the military culture, issues and conditions that will better equip LPCs to work with active military, veterans and their families. SOLD OUT! If you would like to be wait-listed, please click here! We will also use the wait-list to determine if another session should be offered.
- Anxiety- Track 2: This covers understanding, diagnosing and treating anxiety disorders, including brain functioning and pharmacology.
Track 1 - Sold Out
- Identify the unique medical, psychosocial, and vocational readjustment issues relevant to active duty military personnel, veterans, and family members.
- Recognize evidence-base treatment for facilitating optimal physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, vocational, and overall psychosocial wellbeing.
- Identify the origins of the Harsh Inner Critic and its purpose
- Describe differential diagnose for Anxiety Disorder meeting DSM-V criteria and develop tools for therapy protocol.
For full brochure with presenter bios and other info, please click here. To register, please click here.
SEAHEC Refunds/Cancellations: If notification is received at least two business days prior to the start date, you may choose one of the following:
— Receive a refund, minus a 30% processing fee.
— Provide us with the name of a substitute who will attend the program in your place.