Membership Drive now through September 30, 2014: For each new member you introduce to LPCANC, you will receive $20 in education credit, to be used on any education registration (including Conference!). Be sure to ask your colleague, classmate or friend to give you credit on their application when they join! Credit given to current LPCANC members, only!
Click Here to Download Membership Application - Please note: If you mail your renewal or membership form, there may a 2-week delay. The quickest way to join or renew is online; please click here to join and click here to login and renew.
- Get the support and recognition you deserve as a member of this highly skilled profession.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news in your monthly newsletter, The Counselor's Voice.
- Free listing on our Referral Directory and Supervisor Directory, if qualified.
- Develop your voice in the profession by participating in work to further the field of counseling.
- Stay current and keep public policy supporting you, your profession and your future clients with LPCANC's powerful advocacy initiatives.
- Receive exclusive email updates on how you can affect public policy and help shape our profession.
- Receive discounts on registration for professional development workshops and the annual conference.
- Receive a complimentary online listing in the LPCANC Member Referral Directory and Member Database.
- Receive two months FREE support, building, hosting & maintenance of your own website and the special price of $59 a month thereafter through TherapySites.
- LPCANC is the state chapter of the American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA), which works for counselors on the national level
- LPCANC members are eligible for reduced rates on liability insurance through CPH as a member of a state chapter of AMHCA.
Member Benefits of Special Interest to Students
- Make critical connections with other students and experienced professionals that will inform your own identity as a licensed counselor.
- Access to the new LPCANC Supervisor Directory to locate a LPCS.
- Be recognized for your inclusion in professional associations and advance your status as a mental health professional.
- Networking opportunities to find the job that's perfect for you.
- Access and discounted registration to LPCANC's Annual Conference where you can gain high quality continuing education/training workshops that explore the latest, most relevant topics in professional counseling, and even present a poster.
- Become eligible to work with professionals on a committee or earn a fellowship!
- You do not have to be an LPC to be a member of LPCANC. All mental health professionals are welcome.
- Annual Membership Dues are as follows:
- Membership will be renewed on the anniversary date that the member joined LPCANC.
- Dues can be paid in cash, with a check, or with a credit card.
**Student Memberships are available to anyone enrolled at least half-time in a Master's or Doctoral Program.