- Get the support and recognition you deserve as a member of this highly skilled profession.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news in your exclusive monthly newsletter, “Professional Ties” available exclusively to members.
- Develop your voice in the profession by participating in work to further the field of counseling.
- Stay current and keep public policy supporting you, your profession and your future clients with LPCANC's powerful advocacy initiatives.
- Receive exclusive email updates on how you can affect public policy and help shape our profession.
- Receive discounts on registration for professional development workshops and the annual conference.
- Receive a complimentary online listing in the LPCANC Member Referral Directory and Member Database.
- LPCANC is the state chapter of the American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA), which works for counselors on the national level and offers liability insurance at a reasonable rate.
Member Benefits of Special Interest to Students
- Make critical connections with other students and experienced professionals that will inform your own identity as a licensed counselor .
- Be recognized for your inclusion in professional associations and advance your status as a mental health professional.
- Networking opportunities to find the job that's perfect for you.
- Access and discounted registration to LPCANC's Annual Conference where you can gain high quality continuing education/training workshops that explore the latest, most relevant topics in professional counseling, and even present a poster.
- Become eligible to work with professionals on a committee or earn a fellowship!
- You do not have to be an LPC to be a member of LPCANC. All mental health professionals are welcome.
- Annual Membership Dues are as follows:
- Membership will be renewed on the anniversary date that the member joined LPCANC.
- Dues can be paid in cash, with a check, or with a credit card.
**Student Memberships are available to anyone enrolled in a Master's Program.