The 2015 Nancy Howell Scholarship Program application period is now open.
Click here to download the application!
Not a member of LPCANC yet? Join while you are a student, and pay only $25 for one year!
Member Benefits of Special Interest to Students
- Make critical connections with other students and experienced professionals that will inform your own identity as a licensed counselor.
- Free access to the new LPCANC Supervisor Directory to locate a LPCS.
- Be recognized for your inclusion in professional associations and advance your status as a mental health professional.
- Networking opportunities to find the job that's perfect for you.
- Access and discounted registration to LPCANC's Annual Conference where you can gain high quality continuing education/training workshops that explore the latest, most relevant topics in professional counseling, and even present a poster.
- Become eligible to work with professionals on a committee or earn a fellowship!
- Be eligible for the Mentor Program.
- Be eligible for the Nancy Howell Conference Scholarship.
- For only $25 per year, student members of LPCANC can purchase liability insurance through CPH; click here to access the application!
- When the application opens, please select Student-Mental Health (or appropriate occupation);
- Select AMHCA & State Chapter Members as your Professional Association
- Select your state
- A quote will appear; below that is a button to APPLY.
- Please complete the online application; CPH will contact you when your insurance is approved.
Click here to join LPCANC online for just $25
Need more reasons to join? Watch this video!
Additional ways to connect with LPCANC:
Under the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (OBRA) of 1992, 9% of your dues pay for lobbying fees, and 91% of your dues are tax-deductible.